Every year, the Himalayan Health, Research, and Education Foundation (HHREF) awards three individuals or institutions who have contributed to public health and education with their innovative initiatives or ideas. The first set of awards will be announced by the end of 2021.
The awards are:
- Public Health Excellence of the year – 40,000 NPR
- Education Excellence of the year – 40,000 NPR
- Innovation of the year- 20,000 NPR
Criteria for award
Nominations should include a description of the nominee’s outstanding contributions to public health and education in rural Nepal.
Anyone who has contributed to public health and education and the contribution impacts Nepal’s rural community.
All nomination must contain the following materials:
- Nominee and nominator contact information
- Overview statement of nominee’s contributions to excellence in public health and/or education sector (1-2 pages)
- Nominee’s biodata
- Two letters of reference or support